The first game began today, and so did SuO. Hehehe...
"I promise you, the Dawn is coming..."
"Highspiritedly heading to the Battlefield"
"Getting some stuff at 7-e"
"I personally think that our jerseys are awesome! This is one of them :D"
First match: Vudoo South vs INTEC Wildcatz
"Nu-ya and his fantastic handling"
"Nizam intersecting the disc in the air: Fabulous!"
"Another succesful intersecting. This time, with style. :D"
"Fu-yoh!"
"Marking the offensive team... Look at their expression :P"
"Strategy Planning"
"All-girls"
Vudoo South vs INTEC Wildcats, 4-13
:D
*****
INTEC Wildcats vs Disc Knight Orange
"Echah Stretching out Before The Game"
"...withh FULL attention"
"Superb Forehand"
"Mixing Up after the Game"
INTEC Wildcats-Disc Knight Orange, 6-13
"The Face of A Loser~"
Part 2: Coming Soon...

6 comments:
Can I put the pictures of your guys spectacular moves in my websites?
FYI, my website assignment is...Malaysia Frisbee.
And if you agree, perhaps I can put your pic for "Player of the Month" in website, hehehe.
(however, the website wouldn't be published in internet...)
Hm... wutever la... Hahaha... Juz acknowledge me in ur website...
Me as the player of the month???
You've gotta be kidding me... XD
ahaaa!
look wut we've got here! ;)
wow. great stuff man! though u guys tak menang, but still good try! :)
and yg penting, u guys had fun.
btw, i've moved blogs tau.
here's my new blog:
http://unknownletters.wordpress.com
wahlaiu....
so much fun.......
wish we could of gone 2..
:P
2 bad x menang, but great experience rite?
going 2 Sunway open or not later?
Ava and Sue Ray, the story hasn't finished!! Keep your advice about "it's ok you don't win" for later... Hahaha...
Sue ray, I've contacted Sunway Uni for the postponement of the date, but they can't change it... :(
but I'll come. :D
Post a Comment