It has been a long while since I mentioned your name... Yeah, forgive me for neglecting you, and as to repay you for your patience, hence, the new face.
Hi there. I'm now on my way back to Kluang, exhausted to the point of no return (I hope not) in the Senandung Malam Express. I might arrive around 4:00 AM, so yeah, I'm bored to death.
Anyway, I have been exploring Adobe Photoshop CS3, since I'm quite free from any urgency. Well, for the time being. So, this is my second masterpiece (ahem2... :P), which shall be used as my blog banner from now onwards.

I still retain the blog title as it is very significant to me. It doesn't bring the meaning of Pison being the greatest guy on this hot planet. No. It means someone by the name Pison whose life has been great and kicking because of the people he has met. From SK Dato's Traoh, SM Sains Kuching, to his journey to college life at INTEC.
*****
As for the motto "The Hero of My Story", I got this idea from a quotation by Mary McCarthy, which is,
"We are The Hero of Our Own Story"
We do not need a calculus lecturer to save our marks. We do not depend on a special tutor to teach us how to use Facebook. We do not need anyone to change our lives. We do not need anyone to intervene our decisions.
You decide what's best for you. No one else can be a hero to pull you from darkness. Only you.
*****
Urm, as for the appearance of my head instead of other body parts in this banner, it it just to show you of who I am. The cold stare is just to startle kids who dare to go to my blog and often resort to vulgarities. My eyes are always watching. Ngehngeh...
*****
The space? It leaves the viewers with that empty and enigmatic sensation.
Why empty? We can never fulfill our dreams 100%. We can never achieve enough. We can never say "cukup".
Why enigmatic? Owh, come on... "Why so serious?" :P
*****
Man, this is very detailed - more detailed than my empirical study, perhaps. :P
Dear readers, I would appreciate it if you leave constructive comments on how to improvise this banner. I shall accept criticism, but please be nice, yea? :D

7 comments:
haha...nice 1 bro..
but i swear to god if i didn't read the post, i'd thought that your title is "hero of MYSTERY"
haha
Haha agree agree! See I told you it's a lil hard to read. =P =P
hahahhaha. change it change it
u do accept advice on improvising it, no?
=p
Haha... Sob, thx. :D
Hero of Mystery... Hmm... Not bad an idea! :P
Yuinyi,
I know, but im just too lazy to redo it... So, i shall stick to it f.a.w la. Haha... Until finals over, then I can consider changing it again. :D
At least mine is original work, not jus C&P work! :D
keke..
laugh my head off first for no reason..
not 2 criticize, im mmg like diz 1..
:P
neva finished with black..
pison is memang great..
keke..
:D
datz all..
Sue Ray,
I appreaciate ur undivided compliment :D
Care to share why u lyk "dis one"?
Post a Comment