Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can I Survive?

"I even slept on the field at Sun-Uni Inter-Varsity Ultimate today..."


"No point forcing myself to study when my brain refuses to cooperate... I'm not that type"

Am I going to make it before Monday?

  • Biology Test 2
  • Chem Lab
  • Empirical Report
  • Agama Presentation
  • Agama Folio

Just hope for the best. :D


*Hunger is killing me*

9 comments:

Yuinyi said...

Gambateh Hafidz!! Jgn emo emo. =P

*bimbo dance*

Pison The Great said...

Stop it. Ur dance is calling the rain. :P

Good, dance more. XD

Unknown said...

u can survive if u listen 2 gloria gaynor's song..haha..*i will survive*...~wink2~

Pison The Great said...

Aurelia,

I'd rather listen to Anita Sarawak. :P

Liz said...

waaaa! hen pro leh! can take own picture while sleeping. pro pro pro!XD
listen to anita sarawak? wanna listen to en. kamal's kak nita? =p

Pison The Great said...

hahaha... Lizzie, expect more from class tomorrow. I mean it. XD

Anonymous said...

since it's already monday, how'd it go? :D

SuE RaY said...

weeeee...
y not many pictures from sunway open??
i tot we took a few..
:P

oooo.. ultimate frisbee=ultimate hunger..

keke..

Pison The Great said...

hahaha...

Not dat many, sue ray. Since we... oh correct dat. Since I was busy analysing the game, and the other two were busy hunting for cute guys...

:P

hence, the few pictures. :(