Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sunset in Shah Alam


"Shah Alam looks so Innocent"



Hello, everyone. I'll be leaving this busy city for a week for Hari Raya Break. Don't get me wrong; I shall not miss Shah Alam even oone bit. Heck, what is there to miss? My friends have headed for their beloved villages and hometowns already. Some even have reached home.

I just came back from LCCT and met a whole bunch of old friends. I was brought back to nostalgic thoughts. Haha...
"Lepak at LCCT"
"Lebai, the whacko guy, and Noor, the gorgeous"
"Buka puasa... It has been a long time..."
SMSK blues striking me. :D

I'll be taking a train to Kluang soon. As expected, a lot of people have shown their curiosity on why I chose to board a "Hogwarts Express: Degraded" instead of boarding a bus.



Reason behind it is a no-brainer - Puduraya is not my cup of tea.



With the cacophony fromm the bus honks, the incessant shouts from the uncivilised touts, with the horrid smell of the stalls, with the thick clouds of smoke from the express buses- a big no-no to my physical and emotional well-being. Ngehngeh...
See you around. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mcm knal je tmpt lepak ni...XD

the place we actually started talking...haha

Unknown said...

hehehe...reuni0n rah LCCT ka?
bkampung nmpk :)