Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SuO Day 1 The Fateful Incident [Part 2]



The next match was our turning point.


INTEC Wildcats vs Kidlat ( The Philippines)







With the previous devastating match against The Disc Knights, our spirits still had not been recovered, because we felt that despite the big margin, they were actually a piece of cheese cake.


As we were neck to neck to Kidlat, scoring points after another, an unprecedented incident occured, and I wished we had stopped playing. Jeez.


Hazwan was injured. Badly, in this case.


He could barely move his left leg, due to torn ligaments of his left knee.



Results? You don't have to ask. :P


INTEC Wildcats vs Kidlat, 3-10


Yeah, 1 victory complemented with 2 losses. Sweat.


*****


Matt: I think we need to talk. What happen to you guys? Our gameplay was nothing I've ever seen in my life! Your defence is fabulous, but get the offence going. Wham! And score!


Now, we were short of one player. But that's the magical irony. :D


No comments: