Minutes seemed to stretch to hours. We were supposed to depart at 9.00am sharp (or so they said), but I believe that Malaysia Rubber Time Syndrome would prevail. In any circumstances.
At around 10am, then we embarked on our journey to Cingkappur, or Singapore in Tamil.
When we arrived at the frontier of the two once-united countries, which were defined by high fences, Hazwan warned us,
"You would be surprised at how different how the customs operate in these two countries."
Having not even the slightest idea about what he was trying to emulate, I just joined the crowd going through the Malaysian Customs.
Man, I WAS surprised!
The checking was just by showing whether you have a passport or not. Flash it, then you get it.
It was more like going to a 20 cent toilet.
*****
When we arrived at Singapore, we saw a different thing all together.
Starting with the gate.
*****
"My luggage :D"
"Resting at Larkin"
"Newly bought: Nice :P"
"The scorching hot Larkin"
"Having this to be spent in one day could be an awesome idea :D"
"While waiting for the Singapore bus, chamwhoring was our only entertainment"
"Camwhoring (again) :P"
"Comment?"
"This is the Singapore Immigration Building. Majestic? It's beyond ours standard. I'll show you how Malaysia Immigration Building looks like when I get back. Hehehe..."
*****
Now, I know why we need another bridge connecting Malaysia to Singapore; the traffic jam is...elegant that we need to go this fast:
"... This 'fast'?"
"A Pilgrimage to The Unknown *shrugs*"
"On the bright side, the terribble flow of traffic gave me just enough time to spot Bruce Wayne!"
*****
Those who are close with me back in Cemara would always know that roti canai (roti prata, as they call it here) will always be at the bottom of my must-eat list. Blame it on Al-Rafi poor service and lack of talent in cooking. They are good cooks, but not good enough to prepare a plate of irresistable roti canai. Practice more, guys. :P
Pison: Hazwan, ko nak makan ape?
Hazwan: Entah. *shrugs, while scrutinizing the menu repeatedly. It was all written in Roman Tamil*
Pison: Jjul?
Jjul: Roti Prata kot.
Pison: Alaaa... Dah la kat Cemara banyak mamak. Sini pun nak mamak ke?? Roti prata satu laaa...
Then, the most amazing thing happened.
I ordered two more. It was sooo nice!
"An idea for Empirical Report"
*****
After an unexpected turnout during dinner, we went to the location of the tournament; in case if some people have forgotten to leave their MRT (Malaysian Rubber Time) at Larkin, they can find their own way to the fields.
On the way, I found an interesting hotel.
"I don't know why, but this name reminds me of Yuinyi :P"
"Anak-anak Ayam yang comei melintas jalan"
"Outside the Captain's Meeting Place: Bar"
"Eager for The First War..."
~Wish Us Luck~

9 comments:
You insisted I comment here, so I comment here, altho its very de *sweat*. XD
What on earth has Kerbau Hotel got to do with me?? XD Hahahaha
And how was the first match?
Hahaha... I had no idea why, and I thought i said that in the post???
First matc? Wait for the next post. :D
Haha...i asked him the same question. ANSWER IT! XD
how come no pics of u but there's this pic of a new bag? =P
*have a feeling u've seen this coming..hehe*
dira, Do you know the word S.A.B.A.R? :P
-__-........(trying to recall the meaning of the word)
:P
weee...
so best wildcats get 2 go 2 many places..
waiting for the conclusion here...
Sue Ray, it's a long way to go. :D
aiyo, apasal talk about the difference between Malaysian and Singapore customs (i was looking forward to reading how singapore's custom work) then got no detail geh????
just pics of ur bag.... =.=
nola. yuinyi not kerbau. hahahah!
Woohoo!! Hail Liz! Yuinyi no kerbau!!! XD
Post a Comment