Hello and Asalamualaikum, dear blog-hoppers. It has been an exciting Ramadhan, since I have friends whom I shared the wonders of fasting with. For the whole month of abstinence to eating and other pleasures, I was not... alone. :D
Now, it's time to embrace the arrival of another sacred month: Syawal.
This raya is surely going to be a melancholic one, since it's my last raya before I embark my journey to the States. I shall miss the mind-boggling-to-make ketupat, the unique taste of lemang, the smell of the newly painted walls, the staying up all night to get the decos done, the get-together with family members, and the indescribable sensation of raya itself.
So, to ATU 14 muslim friends out there, enjoy this raya while you still can.
Sad even before I fly... :P
Wishing all my friends and family:

And "Maaf Zahir Batin".

No comments:
Post a Comment