Monday, October 1, 2007

WARNING: Sadness is Cloaking me....

SAT IS COMING!!


Hmmm... I never, ever feel so down like this... Never. Ever!



SAT is creeping into my head, suffocating me as the second needle ticks. I'm just clueless as ever, wondering how this turning point of my life might end.



I hope it's not going to be disastrous.



You see, JPA is giving biotech students a great deal of stress. You know why? In order to fly next year, all ATU 14 (that is, our batch) students have to apply ONLY to the Top 17 Universities in the Ivy League. So, it has become a nasty rat race, as it was clearly evinced by most of my friends, to get into those schools.



The best part is, all these universities don't offer Biotech...



Clear enough? In other words,
I AM STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just don't know how to describe my feeling; it seems that what my aunt had said before was true. I won't become as successful as I wish if I disobey my family members' demanding. They want me to become doctors, while some want me to be engineers!! ARggghhhhhhhhh....



God has orchestrated things really well. As if things haven't turned out that bad, the thought of a lot of my friends flying next year distracts me. When I say a lot, i mean A LOT.



Yes, it is their destiny to be able to fly next year, I agree, bu at least I can do something about it. Changing my major into something else might be one of the available options, but that wud take time.


Everyone is flying next year.

Chyuan is flying next year.

Albert is flying next year.

Syafiq is flying next year.

Tong Wei is flying next year.

Mei Yueh is flying next year.

Jijah is flying next year.

Bai is flying next year.

Sob is flying next year.

Pijan is flying next year.

Azman is flying next year.

Aida is oso flying next year...


Some of my friends notice my grievance today, but I just didn't have the guts to tell them what I feel, for I fear that they might not understand my feelings and I might hurt their feelings. Hmm... I... am sad about how rapid and drastic my life has changed, and I fear what awaits me at the end of the tunnel might be disastrous...

I just hope it's another unexpected blessing in disguise from God.

Help me.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah! told u i'd leave a comment. Anyway, what i wanna say is, everyone goes thru things like this in their lives.. haih.. i'm like so sad after reading this post. i'm so gonna miss boston.. We shud at least have a farewell?

Pison The Great said...

hyee...

Yeah, i wud agree that everyone faces difficult times in ife, but this is extraordinary... Ok, that might sound exagerrated, but it's just a feeling of morose, u know.

Farewell?? Dat is a must!!

Anonymous said...

How sure are you that everyone in that list is going to fly? I bet not all will. And hurry! Change major lar.

Anonymous said...

i want 2 comfort u but...im not much of a comforting guy
hahauhauahua (wat am i saying????)

juz...dont grief..it doesnt bring u any gud
try screaming into a bucket of water..
mayb u'll clear ur head
ngee~~

(AGAIN!!!!WAT AM I SAYING??????)

*ive juz finished my english personal writing test n it turned out 2 be quite superb!!!...so...all my muttering n pointless talks r like..hurm..how to say ah..the symptoms of post-exam syndrome..ngeekk!!

so...juz dont be sad..
raya's coming soon..
feel d joy of raya meh!!

(though i doubt dat ill njoy it 2 d fullest extent since i ony got like 2 days 2 spend in swak...)

Pison The Great said...

Huoooo... Ng ada.... Hahahaha... K, screaming to a bucket o water seems to b agud idea, but it's merely hackneyed la...

Raya in Swk for two days is way more interesting than raya in Johor for two months.................

Mok ekot u balit, leh ?????? Hehehehehe...

Tell me more bout ur essay.

My fren wanna slip oredi. He might be soooooooooo manas lak. Hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

huh!!
mun ku dtg agak kau kat johor raya ke3 best x?
coz rya ke3 ku dah blt ctok baa..
juz xtauk kol bpa gik..
n rya ke4 ku xda klaz..
dr ku muang msa kat sunway gus ku ilek ngn kau
amacam?steady x idea ku??
(tapi nak...cmne nak gi johor??johor ya jaoh ka??muahauhauhauhauhau...:P)