Despite the rainy start of the day, somehow I was charged with energy today, for I believe a good rest aided by the soothing effect the rains had brought last night might be the reason. I had this weird feeling that today marks something special, but I'm just clueless as what it may be.
As I expected, three things happened today.
1) It's World Mole Day
2) We've decided to have the class treat on Thursday at KFC Plaza Alam Sentral...
3) There was a surprised party by Miss Asma!!
About Mole Day, you can google it up, and I'll post it in another entry. This is not the highlight of this particular entry.
In Language Awareness class, Miss Syazana discussed about the treat that she and Mr. Redza had promised to bring us to. And, we had a lenghty debate, a compare-&-contrast session, a tight discussion to decide where the event should be held.
It was not a major issue, but the lackadaisical attitude of my classmates darkened the situation. Everyone was so absorbed into Math (despite the fact that it was L.A period..), ignoring Miss Syazana's talking in front. it was sooo rude, since no one responded to her questions. I just didn't want to be the mastermind all the time. In fact, I'm also not the class rep, just like any others (except JK lo..). Even so, everyone should participate in the discussion and let it be said that no complaints will be entertained about the decision. If you all disagree, it's your fault; you didn't have the time just to join the discussion and be responsible to yourself when people are talking in front.
Enough said.
Finally, it was decided. KFC Plaza Alam Sentral... That may not be the best place to have a party, but that's the best option we've got.
Then, the Writing class. You know what, let me racap on what happened yesterday...
The door creaked open.
"Hi, guys. Can I see who's in charge of money in Boston?" Miss Asma asked, politely.
Then, I merely pointed to Kate.
"Owh, kate, is it you? I just want to ask for your help. I wonder if you can can collect some money from your friends, and buy some drinks for tomorrow's lesson? I don't mind whether it be Coke, or whatever. Is that too much for you?"
Hmm? Yeah, right. Something fishy was goin on... Drinks for WRITING LESSON?
Then, as if counting the slightest possibilities, Kate replied,
"Hmm... That's Ok. I think it's fine. How much do you need?"
"Owh, it doesn't matter, as long as it suits your budget. And can you supply the paper cups as well?"
"Ermm..."
"OK, ok. I'll supply the paper cups. See you tomorrow!"
Well, I wanna ask you something; do you actually believe that the drinks were actually for our lesson? She even said that we have to summarize or make a narrative paragraph related to the drinks... Is that logical? Is that plausible?
Logical, yes, but plausible? A definite no.
I don't know, but I just felt that it seemed too coincidential. Raya holiday has just ended, and all of the sudden she wanted us to bring some drinks...
Well, I think she managed to fool the others, but I was not one of them. Hehehe...
Actually, she was so sad that the semester is about to over, and she loved us very much. So, she decided to buy a sumptuous looking and definitely delicious cake and some tarts for us. How nice! She is soooooooo loveable!!
What do you think? The cake rocks? So do we!
And these are the tarts.Wauu.. very tasty!
And this is my set. Hehehe...
Our beloved lecturer, Miss Asma, and our beloved JK!!
The cake master, Aida and the CS master, Mei. Hehehe...
Yiii... Where's Joelyn??
Why smile?? Hah? hehehe...
WARNING: Terrorists detected. 23rd October 2007-two freaky civilians from Boston were identified as terrorists, probably suicide bombers, after having engaged in a food fight in the city. No collateral damage was reported, but ferocious fights have made the public scattered in fear, running away for their lives. From Pison The Great, Parker Pison. :)

2 comments:
typo...typo...typo..
BOSTAN??? =))
the CS master for Mei Yueh stands for wat? ^_^
Hehehe... that's just eye-catchy, right? Intetionally, though.
CS? dat's Counter Strike, my dear. Hehehe...
Post a Comment