"Ok la, Ok la... The question is wrong..."
What? You were saying?"
"Nothing... You're right..."
Clueless. The most accurate word to describe me at that time. Orait, maybe I overthought about it, but what I said was true. The question was wrong!!! I don't know what to say; if that is the mind of an engineer, all buildings and bridges in Malaysia will collapse in no time.
I'm sorry. It seems that these few days I tend to crap in my beloved blog, but i just don't know how to express my thoughts and feelings effectively.
Diaries?? Naahh... Lame.
Sports? I've tried that. Effective, but don't forget that most high-frequency nerdies in Malaysia are cramped into one place, so it's really hard to find people playing sports.
Eating?? Fasting month, okeh.
Sleep?? Probably one potential reason, since I sleep at 1 or 2, but I'm used to it, anyways.
Talking to friends?? Hmmm... Jaoh skali.....
You see, I appreciate the existence of every person around me, for I believe they come into my life to make sure things destined for me are going to happen accordingly. but, sadly, I just don't understand one thing; I notice that, more often than not, other people have the difficulty to appreciate my existence...
Hey, not to say that I want special attention. That's not my point. Jeez....
This is the taboo of friendship. You won't value your friends (or family) until something happened to the relationship. In my schooldays, I've experienced enough disasters that I never wish to happen ever again. And, today, the situation mentioned above sparked the memory, dangling in my mind, disturbingly lingering about my synapses.
From my understanding & observation for the grace period of 18 years, I can classify my friends acccording to four types:
- So-so friends These people just claim that they are your friend simply because they know your name. If you had not existed, it's not a big deal, anyway.
- Good Friends While so-so friends are almost ignorant about your existence, this group acknowledges you and things go on smoothly. But, if you face any difficulty, they will be among the first to go into hiding.
- Very Good Friends They are actually good friends, but they help you to overcome your problems, directly or indirectly. Still, reluctance sometimes shrowd their judgments.
- True Friends None of the above... A rare and endangered species.
When I see things in a broader way, I notice a sickening pattern; just like what Miss Rabiah always asked me in SMSK, can you really trust your friends?
I ask you; can you really trust your friends?
How do you differentiate those who can be trusted among so many friends you have?
Why do they neglect your existence at times, whereby you won't forget them in the slightest situation?
If you face any predicament, who will eventually show up to lend their hands?
Ambiguous?
Exactly!
I hope people just look at things in a broader mind. Thinking out of the box is not enough; BE out of the box.
To a certain extent, I'm beginning to hate math not because of the subject, but because of the people around me...
I'm sorry. I don't know how to say it verbally.
Hmmm... I wish I'm still 8 years old.

No comments:
Post a Comment