It's raining cats and dogs for the whole day. Even as I'm blogging now, it's still pouring out there. A perfect condition to have a good sleeeeeppp... Kehkehkeh... Agree?
Well, for the last two weeks, we (Bostonians) had to come up with campaigns under the subject of Oral Communication, or fondly known by the ATU students as O.C. We had a variety of interesting campaigns, and believe me, when I say interesting, they were really damn interesting.
The campaigns are:
1) The usage of biodiesel
2)Saving the endangered species
3)The amplitude of sexual responsibility
4)Stopping the animal abuse
5)What can you do with a fiver
6) Water is life; shield it!
Well, my group made a campaign on the endangered species stuff, and it was full of laughter and euphoria. Aside from having movie slide and short drama, we conducted a questionnaire, complemented with boxes of sweets. hehehe... It was really ecstatic.
Not to say that my campaign wa the best, though. Among all others, I personally think that the most interesting campaign was that on the sex issue. The group even supplied each and everyone of the classmates a piece of condome!!! Thanks to the group, I get to feel my first condome. Hehehe... Sandy even intrepidly demonstrated how to use the condome and minimize the risks of leakage in front of the class!! Crazy... I reckon that Datin Minda seemed to dislike the idea, though.
The campaign ended today, but the rain is still falling down!! Just hope that flood will not occur...

1 comment:
*SCREAMS*
Why did you put that pic???!!
Post a Comment