It was disastrous.
Despite the fact that I kept counting on what might be my possible grades (for all 6 subjects, mind you), today then I realize that my effort is futile. I won't get 3.5 and above... WTH!!!
I'm just awestruck how hard this ADFP can be. You see, those in other programs just need to aim for 80 and above in order to get an 'A', but it is a totally different case if you talk about ADFP.
We keep on thinking about 89 and above. Have I told you that 89 is only B+??
Dat's crazy, man! How can you write that good? Okay, I might get something for writing, but how can you expect yourself getting a hottie shittie 100%, yet after socializing with your dearest calculator, it's still a B+???
The best part is, I can do nothing.
No, I'm hopeless. Eh, that's an understatement. I'm going to be crazy!!
I'm crazy enough that I am qualified to study in 'University of Tanjung Rambutan', one of the Ivy Leagues in Malaysia...
Hafidz: Hafidz, stop being pessimistic, please... This is not the real you!!
Okay, okay. What was I'm going to share? Yes!! The blues...
I've gone through 5 exams, and I still have another one to go - Math. But it's goin to be held on Thursday, so I can nick my precious time and update thi blooog.. Duh. Believe it or not, it has been 3 months and 29 days since the first day I left home for INTEC. the beginning of my college life...
And it has come to an end. Yes, the semester is over. Since I'm not applying to fly next year, i don't have to sit for SAT and the ever boring TOEFL this year. Great!!
But that means my semester is going to end sooner. To be exact, this thursday...
Can you believe that? Time runs so fast that I can hardly forget Jan 14, the day that I was enrolled in Program Kepimpinan Tun Razak, the program that I knew Makkau. I still feel that my SPM year is very close to me, as if time doesn't walk away.
Yet, it's happening otherwise. Well, studying in Boston for 3 months and 29 days is really fun and I honestly think that I haven't had enough.
I want the laughter to remain.
I want JK to be my class rep.
I want Aida and Syafiq to be in the gossiping session.
I want to debate with Sandy, Foong Yii, Mei, Joelyn, and Yang.
I wanna kacau Makkau even more. :)
I have to accept the fact; the semester is about to end.
Sadness is inevitable, you know. So, goodbye, Boston. i'm going t o start a new life.
Hairs To You Penndel
-
*Hairs To You Penndel* - On the street of west lincoln highway and street
number is 395. Becky does a phenomenal job and is very professional. 208
likes ...
4 years ago

7 comments:
omg machaa!!! Ur last sentence made me wanna cry! With all the negativity these days.. i think i am going mad. X(
adfp is hard?!!!!
hey, dat's only english course k.
u havent started yet the academic course.
calculus, c++, chemistry...
u didnt apply to fly for next yer?
welcome to actp!!!*evil smile*
p/s: now u noe y your seniors r sooo serious about this program.
we hardly have enuff time to play around. =P (xcpt 4 some geniuses)
Typical seniors...
Discouraging the juniors about the future undertakings...
Well, thx for indirectly reminding me that I shud study harder next sem...
ure already in boston?
dah fly ka?
not discouraging la...
i mean, u shud look it from brighter side maa!!
complaining makes us look stupid.
trust me, by the end of 2nd sem, u'll be tired of complaining adfp is hard la... susah dapat 'A' la..
then u'll realize, dat u shud not complain as if we r d only ones yg kena torture hidup2.
we hv NO right to say anything about other programs and they also hv No right to say about other program
remember,
" wise man wont say foolish thing" (emm, i don't exactly noe who said diz =p)
once a senior 4rm ALM dgn tanpa berlapik mulutnya telah berkata to one of my fren(of coz senior actp..)
"do i look stupid to bcome budak ATU?!!"
it hurts rite?
so juniors, prove to them we can do more than juz complaining.
complaining wont take us anywhere!
~American Program rockz!~
Anon,
somehow I know who u r... juz a guess.
N, back to da topic - adfp.
hmm... what will be, will be.
N, American Prog Rockz!!!
Syahme...
No la... Styill in the hottie Msia!! Huu... boston is the name o ma class le... :0)
Post a Comment