Well, since being positive is always the option (just hope that it doesnt fail me one day), as I've told you before, Bostonians had another class treat, this time with Mr Redza and the feline, Miss Syaza. Hehehe... Owh man, I bloated my stomach that I think it's not exaggerating to say that we had a nasty race to finish the drumsticks and the wings. Buuurrrp...
"Don't take my pi... SNAP!!!"
Charlie's Angels +1!!
Heaven... Hehehe...
The entourage of Boston
Owh, not forgetting the 'severe punishment' meant for the usual latecomers in RSS class. The punishment?
They had to sing in the KFC!!!
They tried to make us laugh, but it turned out to be sooo dull, since everyone was waiting for JK to present his hit single!! Hehehe... Sadly, Jin Kang failed to be sporting this time. Duh.
After filling our belly for brunch (I dun have any idea how this word exists), PAS Bowling Center was our next destination. It was a couple of days before the first day of the FINALS, so we decided to get our winding stress-heads cleaned by screams and shouts there. Show us mercy; life in college is constantly givin u headache, right? We just wanna have fun, yet some bodo people just wanna make our life more difficult.
U may ask who I'm talking about, but I'm not goin to tell.
Who???
Who???
Who???
Scroll down, if you can't resist the temptation of succumbing to your curiosity.
And understand the sequence of the pictures, if you can.
Mysterious???
Kakak tudung biru: Kalau xde kad pelajar, kena normal price...
All:.........gwehyj$*($^&347590247$(^%h))_(&*(^$#
All of us had to present our student card. After the 'SMART' effort by the Bostonians, we managed to collect 16 cards ranging from not only UiTM student cards, but also driving licences and primary school card. Since 17 of us were playing, so I had to pay more... Huu...
News highlight: The greatest Romance ever.
I'll post about the greatest love story of the century later. I need to ask permission from the 'couple' first. Hehehe... May, if u r reading dis, U know exactly what I mean. Makkau will be sooooooo tuuuut... :)

1 comment:
Makkau.. eh you should post the story up and the pic whereby I sacrificed my game by purposely becoming a CLEANER just to heat up the couple's romance!!!!!! =p
Post a Comment