*The roof of sentience is about to fall*
*The trees of sanity is about to be burned*
*The wall that becomes the frontier between madness and sane judgment is about to crumble*
*Citizens of the Kingdom of Brain, known as the dedrites & synapses, are about to be assasinated*
*The path of nerves will be obliterated by the army of fatigue*
*The defence system of the Land of Mohd Hafidz Mohd ariff has been penetrated by the Sad Plague*
General, due to the circumstances stated above, the Devastated Mode has been activated.
.
.
.
v
Pison, you must have been wondering, sinking in deep thoughts, why all these horrific tragedies happened suddenly & simultaneously, right?
The Final Result Is Out, and It's BAD!

8 comments:
cheer up macha!! at least there are ppl stupider than u. *hinthint* lol.
I need some serious conselling.
How is urs?
Yuinyi...
How can i cheer up? Kiasuism is disturbing my mind...
You can consult me, but considering my result, I don't think Im the right person to do so... Huu... not this time..
CJ...
I dunno, it's very bad. Below 3.3
I don't have the guts to post it. Pison, forgive me... I dunno whether I can be intrepid enough to tll the results here... not this time... huu...
Btw, how's urs?
dehh..duhal..
Aii... Kak syahme, it is as if berjaya dgn cemerlang is no longer an option... Ho?
Aii... Kak syahme, it is as if berjaya dgn cemerlang is no longer an option... Ho?
Huhuhu..............
Why nodoby will say "I'm satisfied my my GPA?"
Haiz..........
Actually, I'm one of those who are complaining on our own GPA........
LOL
Whatsoever, It's the human nature......
Post a Comment