Friday, November 23, 2007

An Alternative for the Betterment, perhaps.

[Hi there.

I know that I've been dormant for a long while. Well, due to my staying in UM, and the Internet speed is very incompatible for a Blogger, I just couldn't find a suitable time to post more entries, though my mind constantly work to find more issues. Hmm...]
Don't you think it's weird?
To whom I'm saying 'hi' to?
Who am I actually adressing?
Right, now you notice. Hehehe... To solve this abberation, I've aptly decided to create an imaginary character so that I could have a focus to whom I'm speaking to, or at least, to whom I'm writing to. I know, I'm adressing you fellow readers, but let's put it this way; I want something different.
From this post onwards, introducing...
~PISON~
...
...
...
[........ U don't have to tell me; I know it's very weird.]

2 comments:

blurryfella87 said...

hahah..
weird..
and that pison is you!!
weird!!

Pison The Great said...

Noo... I am Hafidz. Hehe..

I've decided tyo create an imaginary character, but I'm not good at it.. So, introducin Pison!