Hallu, readers.
One typical morning, when I was still somnolent, resisting myself to wake up, I was visited by a sudden surge of cacophony...
*Splash*
*Splash*
*Bush*
And another *Splash*
Irritated to the fullest, I stormed out of the bed and was thinking out loud, almost to the extent of screaming;
"What sound is that?? Is it raining?"
Eric lazily replied, "No..." The presence of somnolence in his deep 'euphonic' voice was indeed apparent.
And so, mind racing, I went out of my small space in Cendana that the JPKC gave me, which was fondly known as 1205. There, in front of the drain, I found something that left me in absolute silence.

One typical morning, when I was still somnolent, resisting myself to wake up, I was visited by a sudden surge of cacophony...
*Splash*
*Splash*
*Bush*
And another *Splash*
Irritated to the fullest, I stormed out of the bed and was thinking out loud, almost to the extent of screaming;
"What sound is that?? Is it raining?"
Eric lazily replied, "No..." The presence of somnolence in his deep 'euphonic' voice was indeed apparent.
And so, mind racing, I went out of my small space in Cendana that the JPKC gave me, which was fondly known as 1205. There, in front of the drain, I found something that left me in absolute silence.
This was the source of the noise!!!! *SPLASH*
This pipe was responsible for my sleep disorder!!! *BUSH*
The Cendana admin was replacing the water tank situated on top of our apartment, so they had to empty the old tank so that they could do their work more efficiently, if only the Malaysian Rubber Time rule were not applied.
So, the water supply of Block 1 was disrupted, except for my Laman 2. Yeah!!
But that meant visits from other people to use our 'clean' bathroom... Yeah, an entourage. No, it was like a school trip!!
~Water wasting~
Hmm... Pollution, pollution.

No comments:
Post a Comment