Hallu, Pison!
U know, I was irritated to the fullest last night!!
Life was not the same anymore...
Nothing would ever be the same...
I'm at my wit's end...
Hope shall never prevail...
U know why???
.
.
.
.
.
.
Internet connection in the UM SUCKS!!!!!!
I've typed a very lenghty post regarding most recent events and all of the sudden, all went blank. All went blank. All went blank. All went blank!!!
Arrgh.. Never mind, Son. I've decided to just ignore what I've typed, and let me proceed. Just assume that you know it, OK? :)
Right. Today, all of the 'soldiers' of 9thGene stationed in the UM went out to Midvalley (again... Mind you, I've had enough!! Sunway is way better...) and all of us, excluding Memai, had two sessions of pool. Well, I personally think that pool is less interesting than ice skating. Owh my, ice skating requires more movement than does playing pool. Plus, when you do ice skating, you feel like you're flying, really!! Pool? You're stuck in a confined room filled with cigar smoke... My lungs were screaming for help!!
Then, we proceeded to Pets Wonderland! Weird enough, right? Thinking of a bunch of handsome guys flocking into a pet shop and strollling around makes me laugh my ass out! :)
Well, curiosity is just irresistable, don't you think so? But, something stupid occured that made my heart stop, made me wanna drop, so ridiculous I can't hardly breathe!!
Wanna know what happened?
.
.
.
.
.
When we have had enough of the chirping of parrots and the quaint aura from the vibrantly colourful fish, we waltz our way out. Since it's weekend, lots and lots people were going in and out, so the traffic was somewhat superbly slow...
While I was dumbstruck by the beauty of the iguana scale and the fine fur of the guinea pigs, what I saw on the hand of a lady walking in front of me took my breath away.
Literally.
My heart stopped beating.
Literally.
My mind resisted to function.
Literally.
My blood surged into the brain, assaulting me with a sudden headache.
Literally.
Slithering around her fair hand was a phyton!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owh my, have I told you that I'm phobic of snake? Really, not just afraid of it, my biological elements would be out of place whenever a snake is in sight... Even in a National Geographic mag...
I took five steps backwards, though the lady was walking forward. I need to get away from her to make sure my heart won't retire from its regular chore!!!
Pison, nothing is nice about snakes. Tell me if there's any, if I mislook any good sides of these slithering, perpetually hissing reptiles...

Being easily afraid of snakes is in my genes. I know it's lame, but I just found out during raya that my father is also phobic of snakes!! His story is way humorous, but that's a whole nother story, OK?
Jeez... There's nothing nice about snakes. Have I told you that I hate snakes???

6 comments:
hmm... ure scared of snakes? heh heh heh... *evil thoughts...*
DUn u ever think bout it!!! I know ppl wud say dat after I admit about dis... arghhh... Nvr tot it wud b u!! Hahaha...
Snakes.. Lol. According to the chinese horoscope, you belong to the snake year too Hafidz. XD
Yes... I know dat pretty well, but being born in the snake yr doesn't make any difference about my feeling towards snake la!!!!
Have I told you dat I hate snakes? :)
i hate snakes too..
though im not phobic to them..
but then..
i love snacks..
nyamm..
Yeah, right...
Snacks r totally fantabulous, especially roti jala and murukku!! Kekeke..
Post a Comment