Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Agony of Ice Skating??


I'm in pain now. Physically.



Dear viewers, last Saturday was a damned blast!!! I had my first ice skating in Sunway Pyramid, and it was really stress-killing!! Yeah, after those wicked finals, I managed to sit back, relax, and laugh my ass out. Yeah...


~Tuuuttt~

A mysterious couple identified!!




~Haa... What did you guyz do???~




Well, before we got crazy sliding our knees on the vast field of ice, Mei Yueh, Joelyn, Monkey, and his Master had a scrumptuous meal at Mr. Teppanyaki no resutoran desu!! Nihon no tabemono ga ohisashiburi desune!!

Niwatori no katsu bento wa totemo oishii!!!

These people ate unagi... Yee~~


She had Salmon!! So... yummm!!!

I was bad in ice skating. I swear that I fell more than any other kids in the ice field did. But, falling is not a big matter after all, since we all know very well that it's not the success that really matters; it's the moment you stand back after each and every fall, right?

Then again, I fell almost a hundred times. No, nearly a thousand!!

Wopps!!! I'm just checking whether the ice cracks or not... i didn't fall laaa... :)

You see?? I was drenched in a pool of water!! Wet, man...

After all those crazy moment skating and shouting like hell, then I realized that something happened to me...

That's why my body aches all over. Until today...

But, as my Monkey said,

"At least we had fun, rite?"

~Yeah, right.~ Duh.

Classified File Declassified: Syazareena was found!!

It's been a long while since the last time I met any of the 9thGene. Yet, surprisingly, as I fell clumsily and took a pit stop at the far side of the field, someone called my famous nickname.

The famous nickname that people used to call me in SMSK.

"Aih, pison! Pison!"

I simply ignored, wondering that it might be a hallucination in my head after the impact of falling...

"Pison!!"

Then,

"What? Syaza?? Syaza!!!"

And so, it was more than happy to have fun with the crazy monkeys and gorillas, and unexpectedly meet my schoolmate. In the ice skating field... Jeez...

8 comments:

Yuinyi said...

OMG all the pics with me inside.. I looked SO UGLY!!!!

Anyway ur legs don't look that bad. XD

Pison The Great said...

I'm strong maaa.... Hehehehe...

Now, u realize that ur pics r ugly?? hehehe... joke OK.

In fact, dun forget the fact that u actually said this at Mr. Teppanyaki... hehehe...

Yuinyi said...

haha yeala!! I said not to post it up also! OMG u...

Hey how come u replied so damn freakin fast? XD

Pison The Great said...

bcoz I'm onlining now!! Hehehe...

Yuinyi said...

oh hi! XD

Copykate said...

cih nv ask me go X(

ice skating is fun!! XD

eyiensblog said...

jealous...jealous...
ave never been to ice skating b4...=(...huhu..

Anonymous said...

u a retard boy, me liking you not