Hey, Pison! I'm sorry for leaving this blog untouched for almost a week (or has it been a week already?). I'm just busy with my job, and now, I'm officially off from work. Hurrah!
U know, every year, I notice that December is very significant from other months. The twelfth month of the Gregorian Calendar seems to have a lot of interesting activities, despite the ever-boring holiday season. Well, at least boring for me...
*Christmas is just around the corner.*
Seeing the intricate xmas deco at Midvalley & Sogo made me dissolved in deep thoughts of my xmas celebration memories with my grannies & crazy aunts. Hehe...
Owh, I forgot to tell u readers. I have Christian relatives, since my Mom came from an Iban family. So, when I was still staying in Sarawak, I've been celebrating Christmas with my relatives ever since I knew how to crawl. Hehe...
Seeing the intricate xmas deco made me feel like I want to go back to Sarawak. I miss that beautiful place with beautiful people sooo much!!
Too bad I can't find people with diverse races in Kluang... It's always the ever Trinity - Malay, Chinese, Indian.
Hmmm... I hope I can go there again. :)
As apparent as the title has suggested, I wish to share with u a song that really describes the august month of December (don't u think it sounds weird??).
Listen to "This is my December" by Linkin Park. Great song it is.
Hairs To You Penndel
-
*Hairs To You Penndel* - On the street of west lincoln highway and street
number is 395. Becky does a phenomenal job and is very professional. 208
likes ...
4 years ago

4 comments:
smpena christmas-like xperience dat i had bcoz of u staying in my house b4...
i'd like to dedicate dis song 2 u..
hahahah
njoy..
btw-i'm going back to SARAWAK!!!!
be jealous...:p
"On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!!!!!!"
p/s:this lyric is not copied and pasted from other sources..
Owh, man...
U remember that very song??
I sang it at ur home almost everyday, rite?
I didn't expect u to memorize everything!! Hahaha... Never thought it wud be to this extent! Hahaha...
Anywy, thx 4 cherishing d memory. Kekeke....
*I'm proud to say I'm jealous*
FYI, the name of the song from LP is "My December"
without "this is" =)
anonymous....
Sorry. Hehehe... I know u, anyway...
Post a Comment