~Hullo there!!~
Since holiday started unusually early, and I don't really have the heart to go back THAT early (That's the habit that u'l foster if you study in SBP... Owh, Have I told you that Kluang is BOooooOORing?), I've decided to find a job...
Yes, find a job. :)
What? You don't believe me?? Well, with the help of contemporary tech (limited to 3rd World Countries Level ), sooner or later I'll provide you with some valid proof, OK? Even I myself find it hard to believe that I'm doing this. :)
I might find a job in KFC or Kenny Rogers or Pizza Hut in Kajang.
So, if you are assiduous and diligent enough to take a break and grab your car key or commute by KTM to Kajang, forget not to drop by, OK?
Can't wait to start working!!
The World, beware!! Young Trump is on his way to the top!
Duh... XD

2 comments:
gila ka?? working? n at kajang?? where r u gonna stay?
hey all the best!! WORK HARD and give me a treat sometime. =)
Post a Comment