Thursday, November 15, 2007

What happened???

Hey!!


I'm just ecstatic to the point of euphoria, and a lot of things happened in these few couple of days!!


You know why?



~I'm not bothered by final exams (for da time being, at least).~





~I don't have to think of SAT 2, n ToEFL (again, for the time being... Huh!)~





~I'm working part time, so I kinda have some things to do to kill the time. :)~




Remember that I told you in the previous post that I might work in Kajang?





That is just 'abu-abu'!




I knew that "Y" couldn't be trusted at all. He's a freak!!!


Owh, man. At first, he seductively persuaded me to join him to find a job, since the holiday began very early. He said that working at fastfood outlet might be the best and safest idea. Well, by the looks of it, and since he had a handful of experience working in kFC, I stupidly agree to join.



Stupidity was shrouding my synapses that the nervous receptors failed to act n my intuition could hardly pass through the axon terminal, making my brain went totally numb.


Shit.


I might be the best candidate for:



~The Most Stupid Guy In INTEC Award~


Instead of working at the 'prestigious' Pizza Hut, in which the manager wanted us to get an injection called "Typhoid 2" or fondly known as "TY2" that costs up to RM 70 per injection (useless), I ended up in a marketing research consultant, copying documents and survey forms.
The Consumer Probe ltd.
As I believe that 'setiap apa yang berlaku ada hikmahnya' (a blessing in disguise), working at The CP is not bad at all. The boss, who turns out to be a perpetually nagging & very irritating old lady, is ironically generous!!
Just imagine of RM100 bonus for working hard.
That's exactly what happened!!!
:)

2 comments:

eyiensblog said...

yes..i'd say...ur IDIOT...for not learning from ur past experience with him....idiot..idiot...idiot...hahahah...

Anonymous said...

wahahah... luckily fr me, i love my job! jom keje kt cb jom! best lyke hell! (yep, hell is fun. wahahah)