Okay, I was somehow lying in the previous post. Yes, generally speaking, I don't really have much to do, giving me lots of free time to play frisbee. [I even play until 1am...]
But last weekend marked the end of another batch of PKTR, which means we have another strong line of charismatic youthful leaders throughout Malaysia under one organization, fondly known as AYTR.
The strings of memory from PKTR 2006 are still attached in my mind. Thinking of my great friends whom I have known from this program would bring me back to the most life-changing 14 days of my life.
Last year, I was one of the participants.
This year, I was one of the facilitators.
I like the latter. :D
Not to say that being a participant is no fun, no. But, I can see that the lessons inscribed in PKTR is always ongoing, and they would not be complete if you haven't become a facilitator.
I guess I learned more when I became the facilitator, for I see the lessons from a different perspective.
OK, enough of philosophical thoughts!
Picture time!!!
~PKTR 2007: Event of The Year~
~Erm... They took photos without my permission. So, this is my punishment!~
~Closing Ceremony at Holiday Inn Melaka~
~Beautiful male ushers~
~Gorgeous and mouth-watering female ushers~
~Handling the thick books with big price~
~Erm... No description available~
~The great song composer, Farrah. Admire this lovely gal a lot...~
~The Bond Family??? Owh yeah, hate Eu Jinn for his grandma questions. :P~
~There will always be people who don't look up to the camera... PKTR 2006 is no exception...~
Some PKTR 2007 newbies asked me whether I am sad now that it's over...
Well, I am.

10 comments:
hey where's my pic???
it should be there...~~~*sigh*
yes! i saw me there!!
hmm.. thanks for doing a great job during the program... whether it's topeng, gunung berapi or return of the king... we all had so much fun!
and this would always be part of the most precious memory we all share..
yea... thx kai xin.
nxt yr, u may hv an opportunity to be part of our team ma... :)
cherish the momory k?
:D
awww...no pics of me too?? *kecewa*
Hahaz...dun be sad, next year, we seksa budak at Gunung Berapi version 2. *evil thoughts*
yup! do inform all of us when the next is held!
thank u so much for everythin! u guys were great and the modules were really fun and we learnt a lot through them.. thanks a lot! hope to see u again :)
Wow... beautiful male ushers... Gorgeous and MOUTH WATERING female ushers... very interesting way to describe ppl. XD
Eh, where is de pic of de tall Chinese gal that look like me pic? I wanna see, I wanna see, I wanna see.....
To all PKTR07 who commented,
Well, two weeks will never be enough, right?
I experienced that in PKTR2006, too.
Now, what is more important is that we have to move on and anticipate PKTR 2008!!!
Sanddy,
she left early, so I don't have any visual proof. Ngehngeh... XD
hehehe..
thats me who took da pics
without ur permission..=P
me n rahmah borrowed urs
4 da performance..
remember??
~no battery at all dat tym,
huhu..
Post a Comment