Wednesday, May 7, 2008

THE 100th POST!!!

Yea!!! Cheers to Pison The Great!!!

Despite the surging waves of challenges throughout my current life, I maintain to keep this blog alive with my anecdotes and thoughts, which I believe must be shared with as many people as possible, giving them insights about the life of a college student.

So noble, meh. XD

Whatever it is...

"Happy 100th Post!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huaa~~~~congrats on ur 100th post...
nyway, since uve been blogging for "sooooooo loonngg", as a not-so-constant reader for ur blog wanna put some idea in the suggestion box, if there's any though..hehe

1) change ur layout a bit - sakit mata maca blog kau coz layout blakang nya itam..

2) put more graphics - bukan gamba2 dari cam kau, maksud aku kau mpun title blog n all, dapat diengkah gamba bah...fancy kan ckit blog kau ..bok bes kit mata memandang

3) polah cgek post tribute pakei bahasa swak...hehehe:p

- nyway, further suggestions will b told later...:p

congrats again...:))

Pison The Great said...

Erm... THX!!! Actually i'm dying for ur comments, since i can trust ur eyes (my degree is 800++, rmber... XD)from bangku sekolah lagi... kehkeh...

1) i've been looking for the most suitable template for my blog that matches my taste, but so far, none has been found. I'll look for it more rigorously, keyh? huahua...

2) Gambar is the same thing: I wana put the most suitable pic for my title, but so far, none qualifies...

3) Erm... Ku tyk bos lok, keyh? Hehehe...

thx again... XD