Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pendragon 9: Raven Rise





This is an ideal instance of the importance of recording you journey in life; it may hold the key to the salvation of a civilization. Or 10 civilizations. You may never know...


Yeah, go Bloggers!!!


So far, we have seen that Quillan and Veelox are won by Saint Dane, while Denduron, Cloral, First Earth, Eelong, and Zadaa have been saved by Pendragon and fellow Travelers. I consider what have happened in Ibara as a draw, though.


The battle is getting intense, and I cannot wait for the release of the ninth book. I hope MPH or Popular is doing their job.


What actually is The Convergence?

No, it's certainly not what you study in Calculus 2...


What is going to happen in Halla?

No, I don't think Pendragon will have his own family at that EARLY age.


What will happen to the rest of the territories, now that the Lead Traveler is trapped in one of them?

No, I don't think it is as easy as finding an exit door...


What about our own world, Second Earth?

????


Whatever it is, let's wait, OK? :D


Reading is surely fun, eh?

2 comments:

Kai Xin said...

hmm...

i wished i know what u r talking about... hehe..

sorry.i m more into animes and mangas.. harry potter will do too ^_^

haha.

keep in touch..

p/s: saw u online most of the time but dunno whether i should go kacau u or not... hmm..

Pison The Great said...

Hahaha... Kaixin, u should try this series!!!

Sheela is reading it as well, and u can ask her opinion.

Wutever it is, it's very adventurous!!!