
WARNING: HAZARDOUS EMO POST
I hate this very very much.
Friends are leaving you when it is damn obvious that you are left alone, tied up on something that you cannot move from your table...
Can't they understand?
I know men are meant to be with women, but can they STOP talking about it for a WHILE?
Seclusion is the meanest way to demean people, or so I think.
The point is, I've had enough of this!
This is f**king irritating.

God, I am emitting a huge amount of negative vibrations... help me!

3 comments:
poor2 you..
say y don't you and yuinyi date, then you'll be the one who TALK about his girl...
lol, just a suggestion.
put your compatibility mode on!
hauutkuaagree agree XD
juz dun care about them...
Emo Hafidz, NAH.....I ald get fussed with emo CJ, not another hafidz....
Juz get back to urself. ye
Cberry, it's not like what you think. Hehehe...
Post a Comment