What is the substance that makes brain cells, muscle cells, skin cells, and other types of cells different from each other?
Is it because of genome?
is it because of the nucleus?
Is it because of the physical shape of the respective cells?
Or you have your own theory?
*Engineers-to-be are cordially welcome to join the battle. Show us your all-round quality. Hehehe...*

18 comments:
Erm... genome kot? Nt so sure...
Wat's de answer?
Ehhh...
I think I know the answer...I see the question in Biology form 5 book
It says something all cell are the same when created, but to suit certain needs,or in order to survive, they changed
Something was the key for the cells to change, but is the thing genome? then I don't know
Sth like cell-tissue-organ-system-organism la
And same cell might changed to different tissues depending on situation...
Am i right? I think I crap much but realy nth in content...I dunno how to express mah...
answer from an failure engine student
Sanddy,
Wrong. Try again.
Why do you think it's genome?
JK, wut's really ur answer a?
Dun make a blog post here. Keke...
The instruction is crystal clear:
"Leave your comment"
Wahaha...
sounds complex.... ><
haha...
ahhh give up ald
(does it look like a comment....
Cheh... R u dat type who give up easily?
Coward!
Sanddy, try more!!! XD Go, Sanddy, Go!!!
no idea. i think it is a process called 'specialization'. but every process, i think, it somehow 'coded' for action in the genome, so sanddy's answer genome might not be entirely wrong...
what are you doing, a bio quiz on your blog? we should get mr. liew to answer. XD
Wrong.
XD
Another desperate guess
Structure difference make the cell different from each other
Example: Skin cell can reproduce while brain cell cannot
Blood cell are free while muscle cells are attached strongly with one another...
(encountering a bio question in a blog.....=.-
Tell the answer la. I really wanted to give up .......
JK... Wrong again. :P
http://www.bio-medicine.org/biology-news/Researchers-unlock-how-cells-determine-their-functions-2216-1/
Does this help? =p I don't understand wth it is though.
Yes... The answer is der, Mei!!!
alar~
have to google for answer geh ah?
so ma fan...
post a link lah, pison!
OMG!!! Wrong wrong wrong...
Dunno leh!!! Wat's de answer. Tell la. Giv up la... *begging for the answer* XD
Yeah, and wat's de answer for that grandma thingy?
*U're driving me crazy!!!*
Hehe.. really ah? Tat's wat engineers do Hafidz. They don't have a clue wth it is. They just know how to google or watever to find the answers. LOLZ! =P
And this engineer here needs to ask u to explain. Too lazy to kaji and figure it out. The professor or who write too deep la.
=p
My answerrrr..
God.
: )
Read carefully, Larry.
Now I know God is a substance...
haha...
Post a Comment