Well, I have been offline for a couple of days, rejuvenating my emotions and regaining my composure, due to some unexpected internal disturbance lately.
To escape from reality, I've decided to attend PKTR 2007 as a facilitator for Alumni Yayasan Tun Razak (AYTR) modules. The memory of having fun among other PKTR 2006 participants is still hovering vividly in my mind, making my resolve to join this program even stronger.
I will never stop repeating this; you have no idea how I lucky I am to be in AYTR!
Last year, I attended PKTR as a participant. The lessons learnt in PKTR is still incomplete unless you become the facilitator to conducts those modules.
Trust me, things can be no harder.
I had to stay up late (actually, no sleep at all) these few days just to prepare the modules, which only consume at most 2 hours to be executed. The time spent for preparation takes one night!!!
However, when the participants get the message that we are trying to imply, that is the best form of satisfaction. You have the chance to pass the legacy on to another generation, as what Kak Sara had said in our facilitator meetings.
Somehow, I was relieved that PKTR 2007 was around the corner, when I was not in a stable mood. (ignore the repetition. Sometimes, it's useful to give more impact)
Facilitating the PKTR 2007 participants does not only mean that we are teaching people; we are also teaching ourselves. Frankly speaking, this the place where I view life from a totally different perspective.
1) Humans are selfish in order to survive. If not, we would not have studied that hard for SPM and finals in ADFP. We would not have worked hard to earn more salary. We would not rush into RapidKL if we are not self-centered.
2) Life is indeed unfair. Some people may have a good start in the early part of their lives, but the sun does not shine all day long. I flife is fair, there will be no fun, since there will be no challenge in life.
3) People wear different "topeng" in different situations. The way we behave to our friends is not the same as the way we do to our parents, teachers, seniors, and acquaintances.
There's more, but now I'm relieved about the complications that have been bugging me, but I won't let them corrupt my precious mind.
I shall update more about PKTR 2007 with some photos later, OK? All I can say for now is this:
They are great people.
P/S: Life is all about survival.

No comments:
Post a Comment