Hello, Pison. It is such a stressful semester, since we don't really have much to spend our time on - no presentation, no group project, no special trip no arguments; nothing as such for these two consecutive months.
Which make me think that Summer Semester is not as fun as I had anticipated.
Which make my life now seems to be more quiet.
~No whining, even though Calculus 2 is one heck of a subject.~
~No stress overload, and I kinda missing this a lot.~
~No chaos on preparing for presentations. Damn, I miss demonstrative speech...~
Well, humans will not be satisfied with whatever they have, will they? Unfortunately, I am no exception. You see, it is the nature of human beings to reflect what have happened and what is happening in their lives. All these comparing and contrasting processes are only for one reason:
the betterment of self.

4 comments:
hmmm......
who is pison?
a he or she?
0.0?
hehe.... sorry for being ignorant...
Erm... Pison is my nickname since secondary school, but in this blog, the name serves as an imaginary character. Hehehe...
So, introducing, PISON!!!
XD
eran jak la org dgn nama pison ya...haha..:P
Well, just an imaginary character. Ngeh ngeh...
Post a Comment