Sunday, May 18, 2008

No Leader or More Leaders?

From Bleach Episode 168:

"An empty leader's seat only invites misfortune. When evil tries to expand its influence, such openings are the easiest places for them to attack," said the bald taichou.

When no one dares to lead a group of people, arguments occur within the group, dissatisfaction clings to everyone's heart, and back-stabbing spreads like a contagious disease, eroding the camaraderie among them. Evil, as the bald taichou portrays, lies within the people that eventually jeopardizes the true essence of leadership.

That is when no one dares to step up to become a leader.

But what happens when there are two or more leaders in an organization?

Arguments also occur within the group, dissatisfaction clings to everyone's heart as well, and back-stabbers breed faster than any known bacteria. Again, evil lies within the people that eventually jeopardizes the true essence of leadership.

Yes, repetition and downright redundancy. But, hey, it's true, right?

This is the reason why...[*drumrolls*]you should watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.


All I can say is that it is far much better than "wardrobe". I guess the director must have heard my criticism. Ngeh ngeh... :D

A bit of trivial photos, no?

The usual self-photo shoot before outing.

We had a good time, despite being lost in Puchong! LOL...






We really feel like we were in Japan!!! Wahaha...

21 comments:

syafiq.cberry said...

caspian >> wardrobe?


i thought wardrobe was great enuff..


but i'm gettin tired of fantasies.. we need more movies like atonement!



p/s: compatibility mode on! yikes!

Pison The Great said...

U should watch, if u miss the war strategies!!! XD

Compatibility mode? Darn... LOL.

StaindLee said...

caught one more bleach fan here.. hoho..

Pison The Great said...

Staind,

Hahaha... Yea, a die-hard fan, in fact.

But u make me sound like a fish... :P

a v a said...

I'm a NARUTO fan :p

btw, i watched NArnia today! IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME. However, i wish they had more scence of nostalgia. You know, a bit mroe of the deep magic.

Pison The Great said...

NARUTO!!!! ahaha... Lyk dat as well!!!

Yea? I don't mind if someone brings me for a second trip. This time, more actions, eh?

Seriously more actions. Peeps out there, go watch Narnia, since The Dark Knight is still a long wait. :P

tachimurakiyuri said...

what the heck......

Suddenly relate bleach to prince caspian...


Juz one thing, who was the bald taichou??

ste said...

yerh..narnia. Still couldn't believe my school library actually has the whole series.

hoping to watch caspian soon. anyone wanna tag along? XD

Pison The Great said...

JK...

I thought that we've learned how to associate things in Advanced Composition.

Seems that u've forgotten. Hehehe...

"I love u" by Robert Solomon and "Winning isn't Everything" by Pete Hamill... From a glance, u'd never expect them to somehow relate, wud u?

Classic.

a v a said...

haha Naruto is awesome right?! Especially the new chapters. I knew Itachi loved his lil bro all along, just in some twisted kind of way hehe.

Oh, i wanna watch The Dark Knight too. WOuld love to see Heath Ledger's potrayal of the Joker. I heard it was different and jaw breaking

Liz said...

LOL

The beginning sounded so serious I thought you were going to launch into a full tirade of philosophical conundrums.

Tapi rupa-rupanya Prince Caspian.

Lol.

The last shot of Yuin Yi is really awesome. She looks gorgeous! XD

Pison The Great said...

Well, I penned my immediate thoughts after I finished watching Caspian.

Ada banyak leaders, susah.

Xda leader pun susah lor.

Yuinyi gorgeous?? Look who the photographer is... :D

Zhen Lim said...

I LOVE your facial expression in the pic of you & the girl.

Haha, look at the eyebrows! :P

I have yet to watch Prince Caspian, even though Narnia is like one of my all-time favourite series. :(

Yuinyi said...

ahahahaks I'm getting praises wey. LOL *bows* Oh I love the pic la Hafidz!!

Pison The Great said...

Eh.... i think it's because of the talented photographer la, Yuinyi. Kekeke....

Ada org sudah perasan lor...

Since you luv that pic, u shud hav taken a better photo of mine!!!!

Yuinyi said...

Hello, yours is not bad also okay!!!

Pison The Great said...

Waaaaah... Yuinyi pun angkat bakul sendiri wooo... Hahaha...

Well, blog-hoppers out there, what do YOU think???

:D

Kai Xin said...

SPOILERS!! AH!! DIYANA!!!

I HAVEN READ THE MANGA!!!

i only follow the anime... ahhhh...

maybe i should start reading the mangas. Are there any naruto fans out there who watch the anime only? like me??

eh. they say bleach is great too... it's very typical shonen one right? perhaps i will watch / read it soon.. hehe.

narnia? i hav nvr seen b4. i hav read da wardrobe book b4 though.

tachimurakiyuri said...

Lol the yuinyi covershot was so nice.

I admit it was because of the camera man skill.

After all the camera man has poured his emotion and feeling when taking the photos mah

Right? hafidz

syafiq.cberry said...

i already watched..



and i have to disagree with you. i like wardrobe more.


the war strategy bla3 was great n all, but the plot... it's very de slow-moving and i was already bored when the war started.


oh yeah btw: peter n caspian? susan n caspian? wtf??

i wanna kill the scriptwriter for adding useless subplots that aren't even included in the book. i'm sorry, but that really turned me off.

Liz said...

ahahahaha

jk, u r priceless! XD

the pic of yuin yi coming out gorgeous because of - great background+ pretty girl + photographer who poured his emotion into it

sweet ^.^