Monday, September 3, 2007

Heaven: I Went Back To SMSK!!!!











Hullo...This is my second entry of my looong yet short holiday. It was totally fun an full with excitement!! Yeah, I mean that kind of excitement, where you get to meet with teachers who appear more like friends rather thatn old folks, and many others. So, come and fasten your seatbelts, FAST!!!

My initial intention of goin back to SMSK was to manage my credentials by certifying my certs and getting my recommendation letter done. So, since my workstyle is 'killing thousands of birds with a single stone', I managed to do a LOT of things!! Hehehe...

I got to meet my juniors. Yes, from the childish Form 1 to the so-called mature Form 5. Though I have been acquainted with the Form 1, the bond automatically appeared out of thin air, seriously. This is one of the many inexplicable things in my world-the inexplicable bond. Hehehe...

I was also invited by Mdm Habshah to give a talk to the Form 5 students!! Argghh~~ Wish she had told me earlier; it was about preparations in facing Interviews!! Hahahaha... I talked a lot of interviews, including the pilot interview, which I didn't attend at all. Heheheh~~









These are pictures taken in Unimas (Universiti Malaysia Sarawak).















N... My juniors are explicitly crazy... You dun believe me?? Peep into the 'cage' if you dare!! Hohoho...






















N, a very good news; my school is entitled as the Top 6 Bestari School in Malaysia!! What an achievement; even TKC doesn't get it. It is a stepping stone for 'wasrga SMSK' to work harder; we can do it!!!









And so, as the journey ends, the memory begins. No sweat; I have another time to visit SMSK..~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks ya 4 da skul pics..
it hve made me smile so widely jz now.. God.. life sure goes fast isn't it? many things hve changes.. i don't hve the chance to go there yet.. bet that there'll be more suprises 4 me i guess..
how i love dat skul so much.. everything is sweet there.. even da bad one.. my heart really trembel 2 become a high skul student once more.. the naive n innocent life.. but a happy 1 of course.. thanks again .. God bless..