Hi there!!! Here are some of the many pictures that I took during the holidays. Take a look!!!
I had to attend my cousin's wedding, not to mention that I needed to burn midnight oil to decorate the bunga telur n bunga pahar!!! haiyo... I have the talent, haven't I? hehehe...
Then, I went to Sarawak!!!! Hooo... i really miss the Place Like No other. believe me; it is a place like no other. You could never see such a place whereby modernization and tradition blend
nicely and create a serene environment. You don't believe me?? Come!
Yeah! 9thgeneration out there! We had a very merry reunion! hehehehe... we played bowling at the Riverside, watched Rush Hour 3, and 'melantak' at TunJugah. It was damn fun. I even went to a mini funfair at Batu 7 with Vera n
Yen! You shud see Vera yelled that night~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, this is suffice for now, I think. I'' update you with more posts bout my holiday, OK?? Byyyeeee....

No comments:
Post a Comment