Friday, September 14, 2007

Merdeka...???

I am busier than ever!!!! Arrgh... With SAT coming in less than a month, yet I never passed 1300/1600. Cut-off point? nah, dat's too easy. JPA said that we shud get 1000 above, n I easily pass the COP. The prob is damn convoluted.


Anyways, let's stop crapping bout the great SAT. Last 2 (or was it 3?) days, my apartment has organized an event to close the campaign of Merdeka. Apparently, I didn't come, as I had to go to Toastmasters Club meeting, in which I found out that quite a number of Cendana guys coming tio the meeting. A form of escapism, eh? hehehehe...


Also, there was a weird competition called "Pertandingan Bilik Patriotik", a comp in which my room has been selected to b d repsentative for the Laman!! Aiya, that simply means another work party. Even o, it was fun, considering everyone's effort to clean the always-clean room. hehehehehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very patriotic entry hehehe :D