I was wondering; can my class be decorated as I expected it to be?
Well, with perseverance and determination, yes!
At first, I initiated the idea of decorating the class, since the 'blueboard' (a thing that we fondly known as noticeboard) was so lifeless and vacuous. Coincidentially, a competition called "Clean Class Competition' is around the corner. In 5 Alfa last year, I still remembered we were lacking space for putting our entries. Determined to revivify the memory, I decided to insist my fellow classmates to contribute to the blueloard well-being.
As it turned out, to move them was so difficult. Predictable...
I was trying to delegate the tasks to decorate the noticeboard, with the intention that everyone will enjoy doing fun stuff together. But, instead of giving cooperation, people were bombarding me with doubts and queries, which were totally annoying.
Thanks to Jinkhang, his presence in class managed to bring all of us together, and we finally got on the go to trigger the beginning of the metamorphosis of Boston!!!
Aida, Syafiq and I were entrusted to buy some things for the decoration, while the other helped cutting and pasting stuff. Eventually, I also helped with the pasting and cutting work. Some of us were to find more articles to be put on the board.
And so, the work began.
Name of suspect : Khor Chia Chyuan
Date of Offence made : 25th October 2007
Classification of Offence : Potential 'Backbreaker", ACT 174
Category of Offender : MOST WANTED!!!
Suspect is getting near the targeted victim
The Brutal Assault!!!
~And, REVENGE is totally SWEET~
WARNING: No insult and speculation are intended. So, take it easy, Okeh? Hehehe...
Finally, The facelift was successfully done!!!

5 comments:
it's a big drawback that not all Bostanians came and help decorate our beloved class....but it's fun though=)
bout the 'most wanted' stuff....not real at all....
the suspect is jz being playful and try to make the work fun wat,hehe
I M INNOCENT LA MACHA!!!hehe
haha the most wanted part is da besttt!!! Laughed my freakin head off!! XD XD Nice one!
i'm innocent laa macha
nice one =D
err is dat chyuan?
hello from me in the cyber world ^_^
btw its supposed to be 25th september rite?
if 25th october,it doesnt even happen yet *chuckles*
Oh... Yaaahhhhh!!!! I really didn't notice that, la.... Sorry... Kehkehkeh.....
N, 'im innocent la macha' is Chyuan!!!
Post a Comment