Monday, September 24, 2007

heyyy... I should Get Nervous...


Hello there. It's been a while since my last entry. You know why, right? With SAT coming in less than 2 weeks, and I still haven't managed to break 1400/1600, I should get worried. I just 'nyawa2 ikan' passed 1300, last Saturday, u know... Congratulations. :) Also, the radio drama mess and the class decoration issues aggravates my stress, or so you call it.


I don't think I have to mention every minutia in the class meeting; it seemed that everyone in Boston depended on me to start the ball rolling. I didn't wanna patronize Jin Khang (in case u dun know, he's affectionately known as JK) in any kind, but even he gave space for me to interfere him during the class meeting. Just imagine this; he scolded all of us just because some of us didn't pay attention, and he kept on insisting that compulsory is always the most effective policy to get cooperation from everyone.


This is, indeed, plausible and tenuous. People, very often, will act in resentment whenever they are coerced by their leaders. This is my opinion, based on my experience being led by dictators-to-be, but of course there are certain cases where forcing people is important. For example:


1) When people just refuse to be your subordinates and you just can't get rid of this rebellions. In other words, you are stuck, whereby you have to accept them as colleagues, whether you like it or not.


2) When you have to be decisive. In certain times, meetings just hit about the bush. So, the leader has to use this authority to decide, there and then.


But, considering the conditions above, I don't think a class discussion should be that problematic, right?? Hmm... It took my precious 15 minutes away, and I was late for my radio drama recording... SHOOT!!!


Rather than being one of the stress-builders, recording my radio drama was totally fun!! Yes, very very fun!!! Hehehe... I still remembered, almost at the end of the script, I suddenly burst into laughter!! You know why?? I wrongly pronounced 'SPILT MILK' as 'SPIT MIK'!!! Haiya!! Hahahaha... Because of that, we had to redo everything again this Thursday. Anyway, it didn't sound good, though. Hehehe...


Yeah, since I mainly put this entry to talk about my class happening, I want to share a picture we ahd taken during the Licnoln Corner Talk in Dataran Merdeka last thursday. My classmates are so great!!! I will definitely remember Boston...

No comments: