
Don't. Watch. It.
Tomatometer: 14%, pretty much rotten *www.rottentomato.com*
==========
LOTT: Heal the world, make it a better place... Michael Jackson - Heal The World

0 50 100 | % |
|---|---|
| Openness | 75% |
| Conscientiousness | 61% |
| Extraversion | 83% |
| Agreeableness | 59% |
| Neuroticism | 28% |
7 comments:
HAHAHAHHAAHA
what???
"1hr 43 minutes of a movie with ridiculous soundtrack, incomprehensible and trite dialogue, jumpy plots, and irrelevant perpetual fist fights."
How come I already had a feeling this was coming when I saw the trailer? XD
Th trailer was somehow promising... The hype was there, though not as crazy as other movies.
I thought it was watchable. Apparently, I was duped wrong. :P
Hence, the "1hr 43 minutes of a movie with ridiculous soundtrack, incomprehensible and trite dialogue, jumpy plots, and irrelevant perpetual fist fights."
XD
im TOTALLY agree..
but da perfect ass..
yeah..
it damn perfect man..
wahaha..
Lol. I agree. Damn SWEAT!
"I am Plaster.... of PARIS!!!"
ZZZzzzz...
oh gawd, i went for the screening of this lousy movie, and we all escaped out of the cinema after 30minutes. should have gone out earlier but we were hoping it would turn better. sucks big time!
and they even let us sign a paper not to review the movie until the showing date. shows how terrible it is. LOL
Post a Comment