And after cycling around, I saw nothing.
So much for a festive Christmas.
When I was back in Sarawak, it's a totally different story!
************
2004, December 25. This time, everyone in the family arrived before 25th; we had BBQ on the line. Christmas tree had been decorated a week before, since we had to create an "Xmas is coming" environment. Christmas Caroling has never been more fun. Before you are shrouded with skepticism, my mother converted to Islam. So, her parents and some of the siblings are embracing Christianity, and my family celebrate Christmas purely for gathering per se. :D
So yeah, Christmas was never boring in the heart of Kampung Sampun Kelili, what with relatives visiting us, the much anticipated presents and funny stoned guys (that would include my grandfather and uncles :P).
I even got bitten by centipede on 2004 December 25 at 2.30am while playing PS. Ouch!
Never a Silent Night, eh? :P
**********

3 comments:
change the title to silent hill..wahhahaha..
That's my next post. :D
Spoiler. Bitch. Miahaha...
People here dont appreciate Christmas. T_T. Sarawak will always be the best place to celebrate Christmas!!!
Post a Comment