After Corrine b*tch was voted out, Kenny immediately asked Bob whether he was lying. Stupid enough, Bob admitted to lying. Well, at least everyone in fan websites is thinking he's stupid.
Or could it be that Bob wanted to set Kenny's mind up to think that he has Bob on the hook to join the jury by promising to hand over the Immunity Idol to Kenny? This is Kenny's biggest weakness: He thinks he has everything in the bag.
And he was wrong. Big time.
Luring Kenny into thinking that he managed to trick Bob was definitely Bob's brilliant plan. However, this was not the best part.
Hidden Immunity Idol was played!
Watch Survivor Gabon episode 13 for more.
================================
The next 2-hour episode will be season finale, followed by the Reunion, whereby the result of who the next Sole Survivor is will be announced. I just can't wait for it to come.
Two more castaways will be voted out, leaving the jury with three survivors to ponder hard on a million-dollar decision. The challenge sets are just aweeeesome!
And in the Final Four Tribal Council, one castaway made a very unpredictable move yet again, resulting in a very shocking Tribal Council.
================================
It's pretty heart-wrenching when I don't really have any friend who follows Gabon as much as I do, because this stuff needs critical thinking and rigorous arguments on why people do this, why people decide on voting for one instead on another, stuff like that. the only person I've ever argued with when it comes to Survivor is Kelvian :P
And it's killing me when people say I'm a Survivor freak. They can't even think straight.
=================================
Next Time on Survivor: Gabon Finale
Crystal got the "silent treatment" from other jury members
==============================
My Prediction of The Gabon Sole Survivor:
Bob.
Or Sugar.
May The Best Survivor Win

No comments:
Post a Comment