Do you still remember July 2007, when we were attacked by unknown ET creatures that can change forms into vehicles?
Remember that the highly classified transmission was our only warning and that The Autobots were already too late???

Still, apart from TDK, this is just another movie that if you haven't watched it, you are just another most unfortunate person on this planet.
But my focus is not the movie - we all know that pheromone is at its peak :P - but the PS3 game.
I'm currently on the Autobots mission to stop the Decepticons from getting their hands on the Allspark, the small box that shapes the future of Earth.
It is just an amazing game! It really follows the plot of the movie, if not adding some to make things look more logical. From the fight between Barricade and Bumblebee to the incident at the dam, players seem to be magically engaged in the game.
There was a couple of times when I asked help from my siblings to review the movie on my laptop while I was playing the game. So, they were helping me by telling me what really happen in a particular scene. Damn, it has been super fun! The whole family actually worked together. :P
The most awesome feature of this game is that if you want to be a stunning Autobot, you have to know HOW to drive! Yea! Some missions requires players to commute in the vehicle mode, and that is plainly awesome! It's as if Need For Speed Carbon is fused with Naruto. :P
But now I'm stuck at the last Autobot mission, Megatron. He's super strong. Sigh...
Can't wait for Revenge of The Fallen, which will be released Summer 2009!!





8 comments:
Hey, the games sounds so great! I'm a bit bored with the games I'm playing recently...
They are some outdated PS games that I have finished god knows how many times... Yet, I still play these old games since it's at least better than spending time for fermentation. loldr
hahahaha...
That actually reminds me to add some more stuff in this post. Editing. GO again eh!
hahaha...
really miss the way u play with words..NFS carbon fused with naruto huh??
ehehe, someone x jadi gila dark knight already..
has transformers moved to the 1st spot??
i think not..
:P
pison will alwayz be the biggest fan of dark knight...
lol..
(classic wiey..)
nasz, playing with words?? Miahaha... I dunno, i just feel like it's a game that is designed for racing addicts and shonoen-style fighters. Hehehe...
GO try it if you have PS3, which I'm sure you do? XD
Sue ray,
just don't tell me I will stick with that movie only...
It's just that the fact that I haven't disclosed anything about transformers doesn't mean I'm not aware of its existence. XD
Play! Play!
i'm done with all the autobots mission.hahahahahahaha.eventually i got......bored=)
U PLAYED!!!
ZOMGwtfbbq! :D
Decepticons are cooler, ade starscream and that scorpion robot that is cooler than merely 4-wheel-drive. Hehehe... Tank and helicopter summore. :D
Post a Comment