Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Craziness Comes With Awesome Friends


After the KBU pickup, I volunteered to help Kelvian and Sueray in introducing Ultimate Frisbee to some students who took part in an English camp. Since they needed more people to teach, and since I really like increasing the population of Frisbee players, we agreed to go on Tuesday until Thursday.


Never have I imagined the trip would be extremely fun!


First, Yuin Yi and I were astounded at how perfect our timing was. The moment we arrived at the guard house at INTI Subang, Kelvian came up almost immediately.


Then, as usual, the three of us crapped throughout the journey. And we were the noisiest, mind you. The journey to INTI Nilai took 40 minutes. (as usual? we hardly meet!)


When we arrived at INTI Nilai, we changed and headed immediately to the basketball court for a 3-on-3 Ultimate Frisbee. FABULOUS!!!!


Sueray, Yuin Yi and Kelvian have documented everything pretty much, so I won't be redundant. =P


Instead, here are some of the many photos that we took during the crazy moments!!

She looks awesome? (as always, who's the cameraman XD)


The only thing that differentiates The Red and The Yellow is my "tail"


I look awesome? (as always, who's the camerawoman XD XD)


The irritating plastic that change my life. Like, forever?


INTI Nilai "rocks forever" sounds lame


"Woot!"


"This is another fantabulous photo"



"Our Magnificent 7, with jess's boot* as the main attraction of this photo XD"




"Blurry but Blazing Nice"


"She got poisoned..."



"...by tabasco-ed Coke. Kelvian was as well. This two were the culprits!"



"The Brokeback Breaking Dawn?"


"Certainly this is not the end..."


*Gosh, this post is sooo rotten! Sorry, guys XD*

2 comments:

chaZaZed said...

ERM..ingat lagi x time PKTR 07, ada module RETURN OF THE KING... do u still have the scheme?

-ozan-

Pison The Great said...

i dun have the module dude...

Nape?