After our fight against Flying Naan, we had this usual mix up. Mix up is a session after any Ultimate game in which the players from both teams form a big circle by putting arms on the shoulders of people beside them and exchange constructive feedbacks regarding the previous game.
But so far, the mix up with Ooops from Nottingham has been the best ever. We played a simple game during the mix up.
The game was brought forth by the Ooops Captain, even though I did not really know whether he mentioned the name of the game or not. Well, let's just call the game "The Stare". :P
In this game, all players in the circle must look down to the ground. On 3, everyone must look up on eye level. Whoever that makes an eye contact to another person within the circle is out of the game until the remaining players are from the same team.
Sounds fun? Yeah, you nailed that. :D
My strategy?
Eyes slightly slanted upward, so that no one actually thought that I'm looking at them. And I scanned for any SHORT players, so that when it's time to look up, I was actually looking over his/her head. When I say short, I mean...short. :D
Apprently, my strategies paid out in the end. I was one of the 4 remaining Wildcats, thus winning the game for our team. Hahaha...
Certainly looking forward to the next round. With new spirit. :)

12 comments:
what a game. the stare? haha...XD
interesting!
It surely is, anon bin ymous... :P
lol...
u would so not win against me..
coz.....
im not short..
wahaha..
cool game..
i tink we went up against dem during sunway open..
dey nice ma..
Hahaha..yeah, they surely are.
hey, joining HELP OPEN?
now my name is anon bin ymous? wow! haha :P
Until you actually show yourself, you are such a coward...
I know who you are. And stop pretending...
I'm not a coward. I just didn't want to irritate u by writing my name. thought u knew all along but it looks like u just knew. why am i the coward?
Knew all along, just want to have a confirmation from your response.
And I'm not wrong.
You tell.
of course ur not wrong.
how can i tell? u said it so u tell.
besides i thought u'd prefer it if i'm anonymous here. my name might pollute ur blog, no?
wow, is there sumtin going on between u n anonymous??
lol..
i wan join, but im going back 2 s'wak 6th until 24th dec..
so can't join..
raijins oso not sending a team..
scattered..
yee ler playing for sunway..
kelvian n zie wen playing for flying naans..
jess donno playing for hu..
play wit joann for flying naans mayb jess play for help..
would like 2 go watch, crap, juz my luck..
all d best 2 ya ayt??
OWH! Kelvian actually in Flying Naan? We had a match in the last Mully. Hehe...
It's ok, to hell with Flying naan. :D
yeah, kiss the land of hornbills for me okeh? :P
hee, betcha u miss s'wak more than me..
i have nothing left here other than my family..
its sad that i just realised that..
anyway, got it mixed up,
kelvian n z playing for elninos..
yee ler playing for sunway..
jess playing for help..
heee, n 4 u, enjoy kluang..
my home for 5 years..
:D
Post a Comment