Monday, November 24, 2008

Congratulations

You don't have to tell me she's as cute as I am :P

This particular cute sister of mine was awarded a bicycle from her preschool for getting 100% for spelling and math test. Congratz! As a brother, I can't stop smiling. Reminds me of my time when I was able to hide under the table. :P

I wish INTEC would give a car for getting an A in Technical writing... :D

9 comments:

Wei Young said...

wao, she deserves it, of course, with that fabulous result!

congratz!

KeL-V-En said...

dude.. 4get it.. if dey giv out cars 4 technical english, wont dey b giving out more den dey take in??
i mean it is 1 of d most simplest subj eva.. hahaha

SuE RaY said...

lol..
i c kelvian here..

if dey gave out cars..
den i would so go change programs n move 2 intec rite now..

yeah man..

Pison The Great said...

Well, Kelvian and Sue ray,

FOR THE BETTERMENT OF EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT SHALL WE DO ANYTHING FOR THE STUDENTS!

If I can lead a revolution with this stand, I would hhave Wii and XBox360 in every room of every college! Woohoo... I bet Barrack Obama will be thrown down the drain, eh? :D

KeL-V-En said...

haha.. gud luck trying 2 get d funds 2 make dat a reality.. if it those com true, make sure u start wit inti-uc k...
haha

Pison The Great said...

*whistling, pretending not reading that at all*

INTI? What's INTI? :P

Liz said...

me want the car too =p

Pison The Great said...

High 5! :D

REVOLUTION IS AT HAND! :D

Nizam said...

berehat sebentar bersama-sama chit-chat...