Fall was like, well, Fall. Busy finishing assignments in the midst of final exams, and even though it was a group work, I'm such a bucko in reinforcing teamwork. Need to do better next time.
Lesson learnt: choose your teammates wisely.
In one way or another, we have to be selfish to save our grades. Now I know why some people tend to stick to the same faces whenever there's group assignment as if they were all glued with Super Glu from MyOne shop.
*****
Final exams were like always. It's the time when students would dump all the knowledge they have learnt in just a short period of time, and then forget it as if they have never read it before. I have faced a lot of situations whereby my friends would give a blank stare to me when I talk about something related to what we learnt in the previous semester.
Yet, these people got at least an A- for that particular course. True knowledge? Hm...
*****
If you ask me what I've learnt about life in Fall 2008, it's CHEATING.
How do you feel when you are frowned to recall some biological terms and concepts after burning your midnight oil, trying to compress them as much as you could, when almost all of your coursemates are leisurely copying from the texbook and their notes?
As for me, it was the scariest moment of my life. Even zombies are not that frightening. Or snakes.
Damn, puasa pun bukak buku waktu ujian ke? Haiya...
And even though I tried to be as honest as I've always been, biotech students were very good at making me feel stupid for not cheating at all.
Honestly, if this is the way Malaysians obtain their degree, it will be no time that our biotechnologists could not differentiate between ethanol and air limau ais...
I wonder if my friends would feel a tinge if they read this.
Still, life is never fair, right?

7 comments:
wow..
cheating??
damn..
i thought that would never happen..
i guess that i'm wring..
its okay,bro..
just let it be..
at least that u r honest with urself...
cheating in exam won't give us any benefit in da future..
haha..
what am i saying here..
actually,i don't have the right 2 give u advice..
hmm..
anyway,cheating never solve anything..
maybe the examiner doesn't know..
but,Allah knows right..
do what u feels is right to do..
wat goes around,
comes around...
they may b d ones hu benefit now...
but later on, pasti dpt balasan from cheating..
b strong dude..
Nasz!
Tq, dude. Yeah, stick to urself, huh? :D
And welcome to the blogging community. :P
Sue ray, U know I am. :D
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah act, i hate it that i study so hard and what i study no-the-come-out and what i forgot come out. isyk isyk!
and teammates are important also... if u get one ultra slacker in the end ur doing his/her job...
no funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn especially with the workload and the entire campbell book to swallow in four months
Yeah, teamwork was not in good use when there's bio for final and I'm busy doing the video... :P
Heck, I'm totally in a wrong major. XD
And yet, JPA hasn't said anything. Jeez...
Ah, next time we draw a storyboard if we have to do a documentary on cells. Then make sure everyone learn how to use moviemaker. After that we make our own opening and closing soundtracks. Eh, I thought we were studying Biotech?
Post a Comment