Friday, November 28, 2008

First Pickup, And The Day I Got Injured, Yet Again

It was somehow awkward to come all of the sudden and know some people just from Facebook or from previous matches. Apart from that, they are all strangers.


Yes, that's what I would call them. Strangers that are friendly enough to force me to be in the game, even though last minutely. Hehehe...


Apparently, I did not manage to score because of short airing time (chewah) or my skills suck, but I touched the disc several times, and made some cool defence.



This was what happened.



The offence team is in yellow, while the defence team red. The disc is colored green. What happened was I could not reach in time to be at the right side, forcing the person I was marking to go left, thus away from the direction of the disc. So, the person I marked ran to the sideline to save the disc.



I was pretty damn sure it was going to be a turnover, but...



Yes, I actually violated the Rule of Survivor (pardon me, just couldn't resist), whereby when you are underestimating people and feel comfortable, that's when you are most vulnerable.


He caught the disc!


But that wasn't the best part.


It happened twice. I knew this was my chance to prove myself.


I ran to the right side of the field as fast as I could, and tap the disc hard down to the ground! Great D! Yeah! Hahaha...


*****


Putting games aside, I finally talked to Jess, Ji Mi, and Kelvian in person. Not that I don't know them, it's just that we've met only once and barely made eye contacts during Sunway Uni Ultimate Open.


They are nice peple, I would say. Volunteering to fetch us to Universiti LRT station is just kind of you all. Thanks a bunch. :D


And Jesse is childishly cute. *Joker: I like that... (while licking lips)* - OK, jess, don't get turned off. XD


Looking forward to seeing you guys again and free ridesss. :D


*****


We had our training yesterday, and you have no idea how much I missed training sessions! I scored 4 points, and several layouts.


But what I've done took a toll on myself.


Injured. Again.


Not that I've not gotten injured before; in fact, it happens almost on daily basis, as if taking vitamin supplements. :P

Just to note that this is "One of the 10 signs You are Addicted to Ultimate Frisbee". Hehe...

P/s:Malaysian Ultimate League 2008-2009 Session 2 is coming. In fact, it's tomorrow!

6 comments:

Jessica Yong said...

CHILDISHLY CUTE?!?! and who's JOKER? omg. killing u soon. and MUST u remind me abt sat's game T.T

KeL-V-En said...

jess.. joker fm batman la..
haiyo, din watch d movie ah?? haha
nvm, nex wed will hav chance 2 kill him, i wana b witness.. lol

pison, i rmbrd d guy u marking had his feet on d line n leaned out of d field 2 catch d disc rite?? lol

SuE RaY said...

hee hee..
im glad u guys finally g gud frens..
now my frisbee fren at INTEC n my frisbee frens at INTI r frens 2..
yay..

but it would of been much2 cooler if i wuz dere 2..
:P

will try 2 get my butt 2 inti nex week..
u coming rite??

Pison The Great said...

Mythotzinplaincolours,

I'm not reminding you; I'm reminding myself. Ngehngeh...

Pison The Great said...

Kel-V-En,

YEAH! He was the one, as illustrated by my dots. Hahaha...

But i was given a second chance. Ngehngeh...

Pison The Great said...

Sue Ray,

Coming for? Coming to?