Sunday, November 16, 2008


No pun intended, but I think so too.

*taken from Najib's (with awang) FB*

13 comments:

Wei Young said...

It's quite unfair just to give girl the privilege to get emo...

Pison The Great said...

i din imply that... :P

Anonymous said...

to post that, are u emo?

Pison The Great said...

Anon,

Hurm, a good question. Maybe it's time to do check up, eh? :D

I'm happy with my frisbee team, even though sometimes we suck.

I'm happy with my circle of friends, even though they sometimes stir my emotions up. Swell.

I'm quite contented with my CGPA, even though it is relatively low in my class.

All in all, I am not. :D

Anonymous said...

haha...nice to know :D

frisbee seems like a lot of fun too.

Pison The Great said...

Owh, you are right about that, dude... :D

How about if you try it? Enroll to be in INTEC Wildcatz, perhaps? :P

syafiq.cberry said...

Gender stereotyping! :(

Pison The Great said...

Yeah, indeed, but to think of it, those macho guys are the ones who always get emo...

I don't know, call it vanity. Hahaha...

syafiq.cberry said...

The emo species are saviors to the lid-less tupperwares.

If you know what I mean. :)

Pison The Great said...

...lost. explen? :D

syafiq.cberry said...

I'll leave you to your curiosity then :)

Anonymous said...

me enroll for INTEC Wildcatz? hmm...not good enough to i think. haha :D

hey, i don't get that lid tupperware thing? what in the world does that mean?

syafiq.cberry said...

In short: emos are the best creature to guide the lost souls..

enjoy your complementary laughter. :)