Friday, June 27, 2008

Raven Rise Is Here!!!



I just couldn't believe my own eyes...
It was ironic.
*****
Strolling into MPH Midvalley, with a speck of hope, I went straight to the search counter, ambivalent of what I wanted to find. Not optimistic, though.
A long wait, as long as 2 months 8 days, is irritating. Very irritating, in fact. Everytime I went to the bookshops, they would easily turn me down.
"Sorry, would come in July."
...
What the heck???
I stared at the old keyboard blankly, thinking whether typing 'Raven Rise' would give me another unnecessary disappointment.
As reluctant as ever, almost on the brink of giving up, I keyed in the title of the book.
Waiting for the results...
Yes!
Another disappointment...
I wished I had not searched for it, since I knew that my effort would be futile. Again.
So, this would mean another pointless roaming around the army of bookshelves... Sigh.
*****
...one word.
O.M.G
~My heart stopped beating~
~Then, my heart pounded viciously to get out of my rib cage~
~I had to watch out my cardiac output!!!~
~"Chen...Khuan...!"~
~Grabbed one, and dashed to the counter~
THIS IS IT!

1 comment:

SuE RaY said...

haha, i haven even finished d 2nd 1 yet..
:P

happy reading 2 ya..