Friday, July 11, 2008

|~The Curtain of Summer Has Been Taken Down... Time for Fall~|

Hi, everyone. It has been a long time since my last post. Not that I don't have any updates to be recorded here, but I merely have no time to actually sit down, think, and type. :P

The hype of summer, which was supposedly-fun-and-free-yet-turned-out-to-be-fu**ing-boring, has finally subsided and officially ended today, with the release of the result.

And apparently, I hate to go blog hopping now. Emo discharge is being dumped by everyone into the blogging community. Trust me. I don't want to be contaminated. Hehe...

*****

Anyway, this week marks a very significant moment that I have been waiting for - the freshman year. Since I am in American Credit Transfer Program, basically I'm going to spend another year, doing my first year in the ever "blue" INTEC. :P

Now, blue handbook is on the rise...

For this Fall Semester, easily put, I am going to take 4 subjects: Bio II, Chem I, Technical Writing, and Undang-Undang Kekeluargaan Islam. Sounds gibberish, no?

I don't think so. So far, the classes have been fun and exciting - with the new lecturer replacing Mr. Liew, with the big number of students being cramped in the lecture hall, with an abundant of projects coming my way, with the juniors irritating me regarding second-hand books -, and I'm enjoying my time.

I'm optimistic about Fall. :D

No comments: