You decide.
This incident occured at the Cemara guard house, 2.25pm.
One happy Saturday afternoon, while Yuinyi and I were happily strolling into our beloved college, giggling like there's no tomorrow, someone behind us signalled us to stop.
I wished I hadn't. Well, I was not to blame; dumbotic mode was still on. :P
Guard 1: [looking at me] Adik, kad matriks mana?
Hafidz : [clueless, in the middle of the day???] Ha?
Guard 2: [scrutinizing me from top to toe] Mana kad matriks?
Hafidz : Tak bawa.
Then, they turned their attention to the ever-innocent Yuinyi.
Guard 2: Awak student sini ke?
Hafidz : [thinking... does she looked like my mom???]
Yuinyi : Ya, ya. *panicking**darting eye contact*
Guard 2: Student card?
Guard 1: ........ Oh, saya ingat, saya ingat. Awak yang semalam tu, kan? Saya ingat jaket dia.
Hafidz : [thinking... out of so many things on Earth, why her jacket???]
*****
Perhaps Voldemort is on the rise? Better be careful, peeps! Saying his name verbally is a taboo... *nervous eh!*

1 comment:
haha. the guards are pretty funny lah..
guess u have to popularise yourself among them... hehe
Post a Comment