
It's 11.06pm now, yet I'm still excited about my movie-outing today!!!
I just don't understand about one thing; publicity for Incredible Hulk is not that happening, right? I only knew about this movie less than a month ago.
At least the trailer is not that revealing, eh? :P
Whatever it is, this is a must watch!
P/s: Never ever ever watch Incredible Hulk until you have watched Ironman... Trust me, you would regret it... You won't feel the sudden orgasm! :P
...
No, they are not combining force. That's lame.
*****
~~~Still Excited With The Ending~~~

5 comments:
Waaaaa... without me!!! *sobssobs*
X dpt tggu wooo.... :P
U went to genting also without me...!!!
well let me think.., maybe its bcuz of the fact that they just did a hulk movie back in 2003? i dont understand why they would go into such mess and remake a movie just a few years later.
ooo... NO.... Dis is totally not related to d previous movie weh... :D
Go watch! GO watch!
aaa, ic then... might go n watch it later then...
Post a Comment