Friday, June 6, 2008

Water: The Source of Life...



...and I just learned my lesson this morning.



*****



Her eyes were focusing on the target lying in front, and that was me. Concentrating.


As I gained my composure to catch her throw, I did not notice the evil nearby.


Then, with great effort, she threw.


"There she goes...Now!"





I jumped far to the right, extending my hand to grab the flying white disc. Shifting my weight to my right, I could feel that I could catch it again this time.


As if it could read my mind, the disc menacingly descended to an almost impossible altitude for me to catch.


I had to act. Fast.


I only had one option.


Sliding.


*****





They were laughing loudly, proud of their achievement...



Me?





WET!!! All over...


*Gaya hidup sihat konon...*

6 comments:

Pison The Great said...

Urm.. Suddenly I realized a stunning revelation...

People, look at the picture. Stare...

Mei Yueh, the evilish girl, looks shorter than she is!!!!

Hehehe...

bruce@shark said...

Yea...u dumbo photographer =p

Damn.. hurt my knees again.. just as I wanted to play frisbee.

Siapa suruh langgar saya BODOH!!!!
(jk... i langgar u actually LOL.)

=p

Kai Xin said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Pison The Great said...

Hahaha... I knew it wasn't my fault...

I did not even get a disc from chyuan... that shows how short the game was!!!

SimpleSanddy said...

Hahahahah!!! Kesian la dumbo nie... Dah basah... kuyup. XD
Padan muka. *lolz, i'm so evil*

Pison The Great said...

...

sanddy, u'd better be careful with the word "kuyup"..

Don't you know there's a group of heroes who call themselves 'Al-Kuyup 4'???

:D

~Calculus Overload Syndrome~