I'm very good in becoming 'bidan terjun'
XD
Not to say that I can work at the hospital, delivering babies.
*Flipping through peribahasa book* *Rush Rush*
Bidan terjun = 1) to participate in sth last minutely
2) to replace sb in an occasion or event last minutely
My situation, as bleak as you may call it, suited the 1st definition.
Yesterday, clueless on how to kill my time (thought of going to UM, though), I was visited by some irritating aliens.
"Pison, ko tak g bawah ke? Tolong la masak kat bawah...", one of the aliens complained, head tilted slightly to the left for no identifiable reason.
"Ha? Masak ape? Dalam ramai-ramai orang kat laman ni, kenape mesti korang panggil aku???"
With the deepest reluctance, forcing myself to drag my sore feet to the camp, I helped prepare the ingredients. We were supposed to start cooking at 3.
However, I helped anyway. Well, I apparently like cooking, since my routine at home would be kupas-ing bawang, potong-ing beans, and whatnot. So, I released my homesick (have I had any? Jeez...) there. And, believe me; it was fabulous!!!
Cooking Frenzy: Innovated from Chicken Frenzy, which was held in 2007, Cooking Frenzy offfers a more variety of food, as each 'laman' is given a theme and all students from the respective 'laman's will have to comme with some dishes based on the theme given.
My laman was given 'meat'. Yes!!!!
The masterminds at work
Representative from Cemara Akasia (I guess my laman's cooking was way better)
Ramli, getting engaged with "Daging Hitam menawan"
Presenting..."Jumping nurse"!!!!
And so, this picture illustrates the outcome of our hardship (I make cooking sound sooo hard laa...). We came up with 3 different recipes, which were:
a) Daging Hitam Menawan *me favourita*
b) Daging Black Pepper
c) Daging Kuning Keemasan (.......d'oh)
Guess what; we won the 1st runner up!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment